- Basic information
- Type of Data Processed
- Versions for Mobile Phones and Mobile Apps
- Why we collect and process your personal information
- Legal grounds for processing of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
- What is the period for processing your personal data?
- Personal data security
- Password security
- Personal data of children younger than 16 years of age
- What are your rights related to personal data protection?
Personal Data Administrator
Artbasic s.r.o. is registered at the office at Levice, P.O. Hviezdoslava 615/23 – Slovak Republic, postcode 93401. Company identification Number 47480955, incorporated in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Nitra, and we are the controller of your personal data.
Lasergarden.eu and shop.lasergarden.eu owned by ARTBASIC s.r.o. by a non-independent legal entity related to its activities and business services. The name “Lasergarden” is the name of ARTBASIC s.r.o. business and production activities owned. Hereinafter referred to as the Web Store.
Www.lasergarden.eu and www.laserdesign.art are also www.shop.lasergarden.eu, operated by ARTBASIC s.r.o
Type of data processed
Personal data provided by you
We process personal data provided by you.
Personal data obtained other than directly from you
As part of joint marketing campaigns organised together with our business partners, we are entitled to process your personal data and we may combine them for the purposes of campaigns or of due performance of the agreement, as the case may be.
In the event that your personal data is disclosed to a third party, we shall inform you in advance including informing you of the identity of such third party. If anyone discloses your personal data to us, you will have to be informed as well.
Personal data of third parties you provide to us
In the event you provide us personal data of third persons, you are obliged to inform the person concerned and procure his/her consent to this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Personal data we process automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such the IP address, date and time of the visit to our website, information about your Internet browser, operation system or language settings. We may also process information about your conduct on our website, such as links opened or goods displayed. The details of your conduct on the web are anonymised for the maximum protection of your privacy and therefore we cannot match them with a particular person.
If you access our website from your mobile phone or a similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we can process information about your mobile device as well (mobile phone details, records of any application crash etc.).
We process cookies automatically.
Mobile and mobile app versions
If you access our website from a phone, tablet or similar device, you access the version optimised for such devices. Your personal data is processed similarly to the computer access
If you grant the app location permission, we can use the location of your device to provide you better user comfort and relevant offers of goods and services (e.g. we can show you the closest store). We may also use the data collected to send you customised newsletters. If you are not comfortable with this, you can easily unsubscribe (see here). The personalised content may be similarly displayed on our website. In this case as well, you have the option to deny this personalisation (click here) for more information.
Why we collect and process your personal data
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: first of all, we process your personal data in order to properly handle and deliver your order. If there are any problems, we know who we can contact with your personal information.
- Customer care: if you contact us with a query/problem, we need to process your data to answer/resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties (e.g. carriers of goods).
- User Account: Thanks to the personal information you provide to us in your user profile, you will be made available with a number of useful features (e.g. if you provide your phone number, we can easily inform you when your order will be delivered to you). You can change the data you enter at any time, except for the email address used to access your user account.
- Marketing activities:
- Email marketing: We send you email business notifications based on your consent. You can easily opion out of business notifications by adjusting your user profile settings or by using our contact form. If you create multiple user profiles that provide the same contact information (e.g. you have several accounts for different email addresses, but the phone number will be the same on all accounts), it is not possible for technical reasons to unsubscribe from business messages for all user profiles based on automated processes. In this case, to unsubscribe from trading messages for all user profiles, you need to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telemarketing: We make marketing calls to offer our goods and services and related marketing communications. The legal title for processing your phone number is either your consent or at least our legitimate interest in conventional direct marketing. You can object to this processing by e-mail: email@example.com
- Improving our services: with your order history and web behavior, we can offer more relevant offers of other goods, e.g. accessories to purchased products. In certain places, therefore, we display products that are directly for you and meet your needs and interests. To optimize elements on the web we can also use tools to test various variants (so-called A/B testing), Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Customer reviews of goods and services: after you purchase goods or services from us, you may be asked to rate them. The evaluation may also be inserted on its own initiative.
- Exercise of rights and legal claims and control of public authorities: we may also process your personal data on the grounds that we need it to exercise our rights and legal claims (e.g. if you have an outstanding claim against us). Furthermore, we may also process your personal data on the grounds that we need it for the purposes of controls carried out by public authorities and for other similarly serious reasons.
We process personal data on these legal documents
Performance and conclusion of the contract
We need a large part of your personal data in order to be able to enter into a purchase or other contract with you in respect of the goods or services you want to purchase from us. Once the contract is concluded, we process your personal data in order to deliver the purchased goods to you properly, e.p. to provide you with the services you have purchased. Therefore, for this legal reason, we process mainly billing and delivery data.
We also use your personal data to provide you with relevant content, content that is of interest to you. Based on a legitimate interest, we process in particular personal data, which we process automatically and cookies.
If we then process your personal data for this legal reason, you may object to this processing by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal grounds for processing of personal data
Conclusion and performance of agreement
A large part of your personal data are needed by us in order to conclude the purchase agreement or another contract for goods and services you intend to purchase. After the agreement is concluded, we process your personal data in order to duly deliver the purchased goods, or to render the purchased services. We have to process billing and delivery details in particular due to the above-mentioned legal grounds.
We also use your personal data to provide you the relevant content, which may be of interest to you. On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process particular personal data, which is processed automatically, and cookies.
In case we process your personal data on these legal grounds, you are entitled to raise an objection to such processing by email: email@example.com
For the purpose of sending business communications (e-mail marketing) and telemarketing, we process your personal data based on your consent. If you do not give us consent and you are our customer, we may send you business communications (e.g. call you as part of telemarketing) without your consent. In any case, you can simply disable such marketing communications on our part.
If you give us your consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw it at any time via our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data is transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods: the carrier chosen by you would not be able to deliver the goods ordered unless we transfer the information on where and to whom the goods should be delivered. This data is transferred to the carrier as entered in the order. Such data includes in particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you, and the amount to be paid on delivery, as the case may be. The carrier is only entitled to process the personal data we transfer for the purposes of delivery; the carrier must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Delivery of goods stored for us by a contractual partner: if you order goods which are stored by our contractual partner, we have to transfer your personal data to this contractual partner who shall complete the order. Such data include sin particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you, and the amount to be paid on delivery, as the case may be. The contractual partner has to transfer the data to the carrier that shall deliver the goods; otherwise the carrier would not be able to make the delivery. The contractual partner that stores the goods for us and the carrier are only entitled to process the personal data we transfer to them for the purposes of the goods storage/delivery; they must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Payment Cards: Our company does not possess the details of payment cards used by you. The details of your payment cards are only available to the secure payment gateway and the relevant bank.
- If you have your payment card stored to speed up further purchases in our online shop, we only have basic information such as the first and last digits of the card. If you wish to delete this data, go to the user profile settings and delete the payment card information (Account Settings > Payment Cards > Remove).
- Business communications: In case of sending business communications (e.g. by e-mail or sms) or telemarketing, we may use a third party for multicast or phone calls. This subject is bound by the obligation of professional secrecy and may not use your personal data for any other purpose.
- State authorities: in case of enforcement of our rights, your personal data may be transferred to a third party (e.g. a lawyer). If the law or the state authority (e.g. the PZ SR) obliges us to hand over your personal data to us, we must do so.
What is the period for processing your personal data?
We shall process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between you and us.
In case your personal data processing is based on consent, your personal data shall be, in general, processed for 7 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
In case you subscribe to commercial communication, your personal data shall be processed for 7 years or until you express your disapproval of such communication. You can easily express your disapproval by adjusting your user profile settings, using our contact email: email@example.com
Please note that the personal data necessary for the due rendering of services or for the fulfillment of all our duties, ensuing either from the contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations have to be processed regardless of whether you granted your consent for the period set out the relevant legal regulations and in compliance therewith (e.g. tax documents must be processed for at least 10 years).
The data obtained through the user account or in a similar way are processed for the period of using our services and then usually for 5 years after cancellation. Basic identification data and the information why the user account was cancelled or information which is a part of operational advance deposits are usually stored for the relevant period.
The recordings of phone calls from and to the call center are archived for a short period, not exceeding 1 year, unless it is necessary for us to store them for a longer period due to a legitimate interest (e.g. suspicion of data misuse, fraud etc.).
Pesonal data security
Your personal data is safe with us. We have adopted adequate technical and organisational measures in order to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of your personal data
At ARTBASIC S.R.O. we are concerned about the protection of your personal data. Therefore we regularly check and improve our security. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. Logins are hashed and your data is only stored on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
Personal data of children younger than 16 years of age
Our on-line store is not intended for children under 16. A person under 16 is allowed to use our on-line store only upon consent of his or her parent or guardian.
What are your rights related to personal data protection?
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to raise an objection to or a complaint of the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to the deletion of certain personal data we process about you (“the right to be forgotten”).
Changes and amendments
You control your personal data primarily through your user account. Here you can delete or change basic information about yourself and change the settings concerning commercial communication (or unsubscribe), etc.
You can also contact us through the our contact form (section Personal Data, subsection Other).
You ask us to send you an overview of your personal data via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to access the following information concerning your personal data:
- What are the purposes of processing your personal information
- What are the categories of the affected personal data
- Who is the recipient of your personal data, besides you
- What is the planned period of storage of your personal data
- Whether you have the right to claim the correction or deletion, restriction of personal data processing or to raise an objection to such processing
- Information on the source of the personal data in case we did not obtain them from you.
You may also claim the deletion of your personal data (this shall not apply to data in documents that are subject to the obligation of archiving under the law (e.g. invoices or credit notes). In case we need your personal data to determine, execute or defend our legal claims, your request may be rejected (e.g. if we have an overdue invoice in your name or if the complaint procedure is in progress).
Please note that the essential details of your payment card are not stored by our company; they are stored at the payment gateway. Therefore, we are not able to delete such data; you have to address the payment gateway which mediated the payment (see section Transfer of personal data to third parties > Payment Cards > More information).
You are entitled to the deletion of data in the following cases:
- The personal data is not needed for the purposes for which it was being processed
- You have withdrawn your consent under which the data was processed and there is no further legal grounds for being processed
- You have objected to the processing of personal data and you believe that after assessing your objection, it will become clear that your interest in the particular situation prevails over ours
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The deletion obligation is stipulated by a special legal regulation
- The personal data concerns a person under 16
You can exercise your right using this contact form.
Raising an objection
Certain personal data is processed on the grounds of our legitimate interest (see section “Legal grounds for processing of personal data”). In case you have concrete reasons, you are entitled to raise an objection to the processing of this personal data. The objection can be raised through the contact form.
Restriction of processing
In case (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal data, (b) your personal data is processed unlawfully, (c) we do not need your personal data for processing purposes, but it is needed to determine, execute or defend your legal claims, or (d) you raised an objection under the preceding paragraph, you shall be entitled to us restricting the processing of your personal data.
In such cases, we may process your personal data only upon your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data concerned).
Lodging a complaint
If you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you are entitled to lodge a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will appreciate if you address us first and we can try to resolve your concerns. You can always easily contact us through our contact email.